Stradic FJ 5000 or Luvias DA Custom 3000?

Looking for a new reel for medium to heavy lure work.Mulloway, Snapper, Salmon, Rat kings etc.Basically I've narrowed my choices down to these two.Positives of the Daiwa: Round Eva knob (I prefer these over the stradics egg), 2 spools.Positives of Shimano: Longevity (or so I've heard) over the Daiwas.I've searched for days about replacement knobs for the Stradic but haven't come up with a definite answer.All I've found out is they may be the same as a jap 11 Biomaster and use a Shimano type B knob.Anybody had experience with both these reels? If not some insight into why you chose one over the other?

Go the luvius mate ' date=' fantastic reel! super smooth and very light!. Caught heaps of big sambos, snapper... Perfect reel for what you have described...[/quote']How long have you had yours for mate?I've heard the Daiwas are smoother than the Shimanos out the box but after a while they start to become less smooth and Shimanos seem to have a longer lifespan.