eg Willy updated @ 2:30 today - Sat forecast for 3:30pm 23.3 knots @ 2:43 today - Sat forecast for 3:30pm 20.2 knotsseabreeze updated @ 2:31 today - Sat 3:30pm 18 knotswhen I see trends like this I tell our tradies that it will be all calm by the time they get to the job :lol::lol: then I watch the webcams & if seas abating start getting fishing gear ready

I use windfinder all the time, its really good to quickly get an overview of what its looking like for the next week or so in your area. As it gets closer, I then start comparing it to BOM, and always take BOM over it, allthough I do find it to be pretty close. i like its 2hrly intervals and find it really acurate most of the time.I use Seabreeze to see tides quickly and easly but ignore its wind strength, its always wrong.I dont use Willy often, but when Ive compared its always very winder in real life than predicted.In summary, I use Windfinder to pick a "period" , then BOM to nail the exact time.