Underwater fishing light

Remember years ago on the old Rapid Bay jetty the old Italians hanging the kero lamp under the jetty to catch squidWas very effective at the time and the old fella's knew how to entice em out of the waterThis was before the prawn type jag and most were using the wire type with a peeled spud on the end Unheard of these days, Christ I must be getting old :laugh:

Plenty of options for lighting out there on Google.Personally I'd like to have a permanently mounted light that could be swiveled around; that type dont seem to scrae the fish off as much as an above the water type imo.

Remember years ago on the old Rapid Bay jetty the old Italians hanging the kero lamp under the jetty to catch squidWas very effective at the time and the old fella's knew how to entice em out of the waterThis was before the prawn type jag and most were using the wire type with a peeled spud on the end Unheard of these days' date=' Christ I must be getting old :laugh:[/quote']Agree Purnong.You dont see any tackle shops selling Neptune spuds at 3 for $9.99 :P I remember using the spuds too, before getting really modern and using the tapered plastic ones :clap: