after having a crack at yfw for sweeeet FA i figured i might hit some bream on the head with tubeys in the lake. that was fun for about 2 hours. no legals but a couple of nicer ones. decided after a while to cast around some gulp sandworms with minimal weight. PAID dividends with a solid hookup. and a couple of nice lil runs on light gear. ended up to my shock and horror. a KGW. and it was legal. 32cm :D :Dkgwlure.jpgSo stoked.cheers grego.

@ DelNew Thread might be " Leatherjackets on SPs " There's a challenge :P
grego.. i put flatties at the top of my list ;) leatheries are also high... Cobia.. hmmmmmgot me thinking... new thread time!
Nice work Grego' date=' and a leagal too :clap:[/quote']Leather jackets take soft plastics all the time, in fact on the w/end just gone, I hooked about 3 pygmie leatherjackets in a row. They were hitting my 6" power worm.Nice Catch Grego. my best is four KG's in one session on live tube worm. all released - that was years and years ago though
  • 2 weeks later...