Solid Great White ( Bit of swearing too )

That's a nice looking shark indeed,very impressive animal.Have only ever seen one............just after spoggy's at the end of Stenhouse bay jetty about 20 years ago...........would've gone 12 feet I reckon,and heavily built..........just cruised about 30 yards out from the end of the jetty,about 100 yards towards Rhino Head and back again........did it about 5 times,then just went.Very graceful for a large animal B)

awesome creatures! makes me sick to my stomach they want to cull them! they've been here way way before us and if you paddle out on a surfboard in THEIR territory its your own bloody fault if they take a chunk out of you! from their point of view you look like a seal.. yet another half arsed decision by the australian government :angry:

awesome creatures! makes me sick to my stomach they want to cull them! they've been here way way before us and if you paddle out on a surfboard in THEIR territory its your own bloody fault if they take a chunk out of you! from their point of view you look like a seal.. yet another half arsed decision by the australian government :angry:

Yeh i agree, culling isnt the answer.
  • 2 weeks later...