I think the fishermen should be banned for this...it is clearly their fault. Bring in more marine parks that ban surfing IMHO because now the fishermen can't fish they have all become surfers.I am outraged to the core.... :laugh::P :sick: :whistle: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/kite-surfer-who-glided-over-whales-in-waters-off-basham-beach-near-port-elliot/comments-fni6uo1m-1226675380148http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/whale-injures-surfers-at-bondi-beach/story-fni0cx12-1226675505920The best comment on the kite surfer so far....

There would be more disturbance from the white caps on the water. Get a life.

Bring on the election so we can vote in the greens and ban people from using waves and/or wind to hunt down faunacating whales. :laugh:

U Serious? A kite surfer can cause whales to leave there traditional breeding grounds!

Really .... Sorry for being so naïve :blush: But I think you may have to come up with some documented evidence that a kite surfer has moved on a whale or two ...Serious .... :laugh::laugh::laugh: when am I ever serious ....Only when Im right. ;) Cheers :)

I'm sick to death of you bringing important and/or interesting issues to my attention TB. ;)

I guess I should never of complained about my mate's business that was being badly affected by dewnr's marine park proposal ?Or my work mate who's son has cerebral palsy, has a specially rigged chair to go fishing off port moorowie with but was facing a massive sanctuary zone closure because Dewnr forgot that town existed?Plus many more reasons I lobbied my but off on behalf of others. If we all just let the gumbiment force their own agenda for political vote grabbing or any other reason without complaint where would we be?TB ;)