Bronzie on tennyson beach?

WAT THA FUCK thats near my house!!! i cood of caught him!!! ya know wat sort of hook it was?? bkaz il trace it up 2 my mates!!! thats anutha 1 less FUckin bronzie swimmin!!!!!!!!!1 .hissy. :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:this makes me wanna kill people lol!!!! is there footage???thanx lloyd

that poor shark must of been torchered!!!!!!! id sure love 2 torcher tha killer mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wer tha :censored: is he??how kum no1 has any respect 4 anithing, this pisses me off!!! i wanna see that footage!!!! see wat hook it is!!! it better not be one of my mates 1's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :icon_evil:thanx lloyd

It's a pity strike and hook can't hold a night teaching people how to tag and realise or showing people how to handle fish this big, or even have there own tag program where if you catch a big fish or a decent fish you can tag it and record it's detail's on a post, at least we can all show that all fisherman aren't cruel cause im sure we are all going to get a grilling about it or the governmet might even put a ban on sharking all together which isn't fair on the people that do the right thing.

It's a pity strike and hook can't hold a night teaching people how to tag and realise or showing people how to handle fish this big, or even have there own tag program where if you catch a big fish or a decent fish you can tag it and record it's detail's

I believe to take part in the ANSA tag & release program you need to be affiliated with a registered angling club. If this interests you we have members here who are actively involved in tag & release, and I'm certain they can point you in the right direction.

i dunno if i shood be sayin this but i asked oround and apparentley a mate of mine, his mate caught it of henley jetty!!! apparently they wieghed it aswell, it went 168kgs apparentlty!!!!! now it makes me more angry bkaz i sorta know tha guy and hed never treat a shark this way hay!!! i dnt understand tha no teeth part tho!!!!but y wood it die?? does ani 1 know if there were gaff shots in it or similar??thanx lloyd oh yea im keen as 2 find mi way in2 a fishing club but mainly wanna tag and release fish!!! sum1 help me out plz!!!! plz!!!!! plz!!!!! plz!!!!plz!!!!!!!

A FISHERMAN who says he caught the Tennyson beached shark, tried to save the pregnant female after hooking it.The 2m bronze whaler shark washed up on the Tennyson shoreline near Audrey St yesterday.It had an obvious wound below its gills, a jagged-edged hole about 2cm in diameter.The shark's stomach appeared bloated, and it had small, sharp teeth.A man who said he caught the shark, who would only give his name as Tim, said he was "disappointed" to learn it had washed up on the shore after he released it early this morning."I spent 25-30 minutes with it in the shallows getting its gills going again, and it took off under its own steam," Tim said.He said he hooked the shark from the Grange jetty at about 11.50pm and walked it up to the beach.He said he released the shark at about 2.45am when he realised she was pregnant."We don't even keep female crabs. You try to do the right thing and let it go."He was unsure how the shark got its deep jagged wound, saying a 2cm nick was the only mark from his hook.

I sure hope this article is enough to prevent another media beat up! And let me be the first to say thank you to this angler for stepping forward with a decent explanation!

All i can say is WOW! you lot come to conclusions pretty damn quick on here. Without knowing anythig about what actually happend, and taking the word of some dude that knows absoloutly nothing about sharks (no teeth thing) Christ! you lot should know better than that, their teeth dont just hang out in the breeze.. they've got lips too!The media have no bloody clue either.. so might pay to hold back before you know the facts..Some of the posts in this thread shit me, Go and hug a damn tree!The dude tried reviving as best he could for half a damn hour, and it was hooked in the face.

This story is front page on todays Advertiser.I wonder how the public will react to it. I think most might take the 'one less shark to worry about' stance.EDITActually, after reading the comments on AdelaideNow most are taking the 'Hug a tree, the poor shark, fishermen are evil' stance...BTW the SARDI guy that took the shark, his email is rogers.paul@saugov.sa.gov.au if any of you want to find out anything about the dead shark, like was it actually pregnant.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: this one is crazythe way i see it is that this wouldnt be the only shark that has washed up after being caught and released and ol mate has done everything he could to release the buety so im puttin my wats worth in to say the shark was just unlucky.and im not sayin i dnt care the shark.. i no the feelin of what ol mate wouldve gone through. i spent about 15 mins wit my 8 footer at scotss beach but it swam away stronglyis there any possibilty if the fish was pregnant that it could have a higher stress level and take longer to kick start upon releaseinteresting but.maybe we all should just calm down a bit ;) good call carps