How to cool them down?

Just a quick question here fellas. I've got a 100 litre tank in the shed (unfortunately the oldies won't let me have it inside) full of live trumpeters, due to this heat wave I'm very positive that there will be a few belly up fish by the end of it, how do I cool them down? I've bought a bag of ice that I will put in when things really heat up but I don't want to buy a chiller either as they apparently cost $1500.Any Suggestions?

Wev"e got 4 days of this nightmare MC good luck,for the hassle of a few of the buggers,I"d just go and catch some more.But very handy to have them on hand if you need them, bummer if they cark it..I know a gun mully fisho from down south who keeps live mullet in the back of his van,he has a full on recirculating live bait set up,catches his livies the day before so he can fish the Onk in the mornings.He swears by early morning for lieying there.Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

One of my mates has a bar fridge with 2 holes drilled in the side. A length of hose goes in one of the holes coils around inside then comes out the other. Water is then pumped through the hose to keep the water cool. A brilliant idea and he picked up the bar fridge for $50!I had a redfin in a tank But it became a victim of the latest heat wave. Pity because I thought it was the best aquarium fish i had.