How much do squid heads cost?

none of the bag squid rubbish. Cheers

Nothing wrong with the bagged squid heads.... I bagout on snapper each week using them and those from this site that come with me will vouch the sameI bought a couple of packs last week and got charged $9.80 a pack but I reckon that is on the dear side. If you want to use the heads for snapper your best to leave them out of the fridge for awhile so they get a bit stinky and full of flavour ;) and give the fish a chance to swallow the head before striking or you'll pull the hooks

none of the bag squid rubbish. Cheers

Nothing wrong with the bagged squid heads.... I bagout on snapper each week using them and those from this site that come with me will vouch the sameI bought a couple of packs last week and got charged $9.80 a pack but I reckon that is on the dear side. If you want to use the heads for snapper your best to leave them out of the fridge for awhile so they get a bit stinky and full of flavour ;) and give the fish a chance to swallow the head before striking or you'll pull the hooks
I'll vouch and my Squid heads are dead stinky!!I always take more out than needed so they are pretty ripe!What's the cost of a good squid head against convenience and that Personal best Snapper???Saying that my bait were nibbled by Leatherjackets today - saw the stomochs full of squid when wen cleaned the ones we caught.