berley question

thanks i should look into the chook pellets would be cheaper than bought stuff do ya need to ad tuna oil or do they work ok straightim always using anything i can find crusts from the kids lunch cooked rice soaks up tuna oil and works great toand now ican add fish guts too getting stinkier by the minute :stir:my local deli was chucking out loaves of bread today ;D :o so i grabed a few of them added some guts and oil, so now ive got a killer batch for tomorow morning :fishing:at the moment as soon as my berley runs out so do the fish so im going through a bitcheers guysjustin

thanks i should look into the chook pellets would be cheaper than bought stuff do ya need to ad tuna oil or do they work ok straight

Why not chuck in some tuna oil,but I only add it just before I chuck it in as the pellets go soggy,great for surface feeding fish like gar,tommies,but straight pellets do good on whiting,bream,flathead,as they sink to the bottom.. By the time you throw every-thing together it would make an excellent berley..
  • 3 weeks later...

Most fish are cannibals, with the possible exception of mulloway, bream, whiting and snapper, so ya can mash up mullet and salmon and still attract them.

i guess i shouldnt chop up all them mullie frames then. :stir: Ive got so many i dont know what to do with :icon_lol:
  • 5 weeks later...

Gidday fishie Interesting photos mate,did you catch ? or some one else. It looks like it may be a set line !!Mabee im wrong or just suspicous, :police: I saw a photo in a magazine a while back of a large flathead that had died on the bottom of Mallacouta inlet (VIC)and it had a luderic about 3 Lb stuck in its gob.cheers peelipeeli 14PS for the record I have used goldern perch flesh to catch goldern perch,with a good success rate when shrimp are scarce,(obviously in fresh water)

• 1 month later...