BARGAIN !!! Shimano Stella

You can get anything printed on a reel in China😁

These are the same as almost all the other silver sub $50 reels and likely from the same OEM factories with just minor cosmetic changes. One of the clues is the Daiwa air rotor style design.

BEARKING Brand LT series Stainless steel bearing 5.5:1 Fishing Reel Drag System 15Kg Max Power Spinning Wheel Fishing Coil - AliExpress

Johncoo Anti Corrosion Treatment Spinning Fishing Reel Carbon Washer Drag 10Bb Saltwater Spinning Reel Metal Body - AliExpress

MEREDITH VANPES Series Rust Free And Smooth Bearing 5.0:1 Fishing Reel Drag System 8Kg Max Power Spinning Wheel Fishing Coil - AliExpress

EXIST Same Spinning Reel Full Metal Body Saltwater or Freshwater Fishing reels Ice fishing reel Ultralight surf Reel Best Reel - AliExpress

They are actually not bad reels if you buy then cheap. Instant anti-reverse, reasonable smoothness but probably 50g or more heavier than the same sized Shimano and Daiwa. 

I've got 4 and am buying more.

Love the reviews😆

Color:SW5000 Series

К***ч

Good, I like it, the hinges are not off, the move is good, it's light after use. And who is there says that we are collective farmers, so he himself was a collective farmer once, he thought that he was the original Shimano, for three they will give him. The coil is actually (behind the 2,600) good.

Yep, sounds legit to me😆

9 hours ago, Kelvin said:

You can get anything printed on a reel in China😁

These are the same as almost all the other silver sub $50 reels and likely from the same OEM factories with just minor cosmetic changes. One of the clues is the Daiwa air rotor style design.

BEARKING Brand LT series Stainless steel bearing 5.5:1 Fishing Reel Drag System 15Kg Max Power Spinning Wheel Fishing Coil - AliExpress

Johncoo Anti Corrosion Treatment Spinning Fishing Reel Carbon Washer Drag 10Bb Saltwater Spinning Reel Metal Body - AliExpress

MEREDITH VANPES Series Rust Free And Smooth Bearing 5.0:1 Fishing Reel Drag System 8Kg Max Power Spinning Wheel Fishing Coil - AliExpress

EXIST Same Spinning Reel Full Metal Body Saltwater or Freshwater Fishing reels Ice fishing reel Ultralight surf Reel Best Reel - AliExpress

They are actually not bad reels if you buy then cheap. Instant anti-reverse, reasonable smoothness but probably 50g or more heavier than the same sized Shimano and Daiwa. 

I've got 4 and am buying more.

Good for a cheap disposable reel I guess.  Just like you need with a lot of wading fishing. Only a few dollarsat risk.

However as I mostly repetitively lure cast these days that extra 50 - 100 grams is a killer for my R.S.I. :37_disappointed:

8 hours ago, Kelvin said:

They should be put in gaol.

Selling them for $30 is one thing, still bad but at least you get reasonable value, ripping people off like that who likely don't know better is plain low, scumbags the lot of them.

On 3/12/2023 at 12:36 PM, Kelvin said:

That is actually a totally illegal practice.

That is clearly illegally  "passing off" under the Trade Practices Act.

Shimano would certainly not cheapen their Stella brand by licensing this production or sales.

That store is treading on thin ice.