howdy guys,was playing with a few small lure combos the other day and found a combo that just felt right which was a 1000 aspire and seven ft t curve.just wondered if anyone on the forum has one and their thoughts on them.i own both shimanos and daiwas but this combo felt right,the rod was just perfect in the tip section.also played with a sol combo and the shimano just felt better,any thoughts?

It aint about the money, it aint about the name, and it aint about what we recommend.The best outfit for you is the one which feels right for you, because you're the one who has to cast it all day! You've taken all the hard work outta that decision, because you've already found the one which feels right for you!

i have a aspire 2500.it's 1 of the best reels i've used, i have used stella/firebloods in same size & wouldn't pay the extra $$$ thats for sure & far better than symetre/sustainson a t-curve tournament 2-5kg it's my favourite combojust feels right & lands big snapstried it on tuna recently..no cigar, lot's of smoke ;Dwas fun for a few seconds, 4kg is a little light.cheersBigAsh

Daiwa certate HC HD or a branzino would crap all over a aspire any day any time. shimano is overpriced and Daiwa is way head of shimano in spinning reel range!!

:icon_lol:
:thumb: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :thumb: your in shimano town now mate ;D

Daiwa certate HC HD or a branzino would crap all over a aspire any day any time. shimano is overpriced and Daiwa is way head of shimano in spinning reel range!!

Yeah fair enough,got no problem with either Shimano or Daiwa ,own both.But those Branzinos are up around the 1000 dollar mark for a bream size reel.Would wanna be top notch.