Ive offended members

Apparently i have offended some members on the offers i submit on some of the goods they are selling,Apparently my offers are redicolouse and ive upset a few members and if feels like they are not happy with me.I am lost for words and very upset,I didnt mean to upset any members and i am truely sorry to the ones effected.So who thinks because of my actions i should leave Strikehook and go my own way and just stick to myself.

Softy wrote:

Bit of a over reaction...You think your bad one of the car forums i am on you should see the low ball action, people offering half the price of a 10k car and continually sending PM's to the owner breaking there balls!!

ehat car forums you on? check out AUSTRALIANCORVETTES.COM for the best one you will find...

don't be silly Weedie, you have offended no one, people that know you from this site are just stirring you mate, no one would want you to leavetake coonta now theres a guy who's always after a bargain and he always asks for a better price ;) just like i do too :P stick around keep reporting your trips, asking your questions and enjoy the site matecheers chuck

rocknev wrote:

Softy wrote:

Bit of a over reaction...You think your bad one of the car forums i am on you should see the low ball action, people offering half the price of a 10k car and continually sending PM's to the owner breaking there balls!!

ehat car forums you on? check out AUSTRALIANCORVETTES.COM for the best one you will find...
BOGAN ALERT!!!!! :laugh: Main ones I use are nissansilvia.com and secretdrift.com ;)

Don't worry about it Weedie!! Just laugh it off mate!! I am the same, if it aint cheap second hand, ya might as well buy a new one!! At least ya had the guts to ask and ya never know, ya might of got a bargain, deal, steal or what ever anyone else might of thought mate!! It's easy for people to judge so dont take it to heart mate!!

greeny03 wrote:

Don't worry about it Weedie!! Just laugh it off mate!! I am the same, if it aint cheap second hand, ya might as well buy a new one!! At least ya had the guts to ask and ya never know, ya might of got a bargain, deal, steal or what ever anyone else might of thought mate!! It's easy for people to judge so dont take it to heart mate!!

KING of the rude offer is my bro in law.... he spied an old cortina a few years ago...ran well, asking 1500.... took for a drive, and was just what he was looking for for fishing."WATCH THIS" he said to me...offered the blokd 350 bucks....AND HE TOOK IT....i thought it was a bit rude, but paint me green and call me gumby...he had it 12 mths, then got 1200 for it on a trade in. :unsure:

Weedie, don't take things to heart fellah!You'll find much of what is said is just ribbing without malice!These b*stards give me a hard time constantly, but as I know they are all worthless scum, I take no offence! Wait till ya see what they have to say to me over that lil comment! :P Seriously though, yes, there have been complaints about your wheeling and dealing, and you seem to have gained a reputation as someone who always wants to screw a price down! This is no great issue, and nothing to take to heart! Things like this on forums pass quickly, and next week it will be forgotten as something else controls the discussions.Come to a social event sometime, and you'll find these same guys will welcome you and say gidday over an ale. That's where you can pay em out in return, and laugh it off!We can't make you stay, and we aren't telling you to go. You are as welcome here as anyone else, but it's your decision. A word of advice though, don't make that decision until you cool off and think about it for awhile!Myself, I've come close to leaving forums a few times, and some forums I have left. At the end of the day though, it's only a forum, you'll make both friends and nemeses here, you'll agree with some and argue with some, it doesn't control the world though. People here (and on any other forum) will help you out at times, and condemn you at others. You'll sometimes get some great advice, and other times you'll read comments which sting and hurt!Look at me, I p*ss people off all the time, and they p*ss me off too!As long as you wanna stay you're welcome here! Now, get out fishing and cool off fellah....we'll see ya when you have a fishing report and a smile! ;) I blame that Sandy Whiting fellah and his scathing comments, but guys with tattoos on their cute lil butt are always like that! Sandy I want that karma point back I gave you for having a cute bum ya ruffian! :P

weedie dont go anywhere mate this forums about fishing and fishing related topics not bitching take it on the chin and move forward mate..a bargain is always there to be had if you ask the right question of the right person at the right time if you dont ask youl never know and dont listen to that ranger fella he talks s**t :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh the comments i could make!! hhhmmmmmmmmmmm better make none, cheers boys and girls and happy fishing,pp14by the way weedie when i bought my canoe the guy wanted $400 but i knew what he wanted the money for (and it was only selling for $75 a pack)so i picked up the canoe for $80 first offer.Dont feel bad mate.its only sour grapes ,every one has the chance to bid/make offers if they dont like yours stiff sh*t to them .let them go and join a sookie backstabbers club and bring their own knitting.SOME OF THESE PEOPLE GET UNDER MY SKIN. DONT THEY THINK WE ARE NOT ALL RICH PRICKS LIKE THEM AND MAY NOT HAVE AS GOOD A CASH FLOW AS SOME OTHERS>.............SHIT get me outa here aaarrrggggghhhhCouldnt hold back long enough to log off

The Right price.. is what ever the owner is willing to pass it off for at the time of enquirie..just my way of thinking. ive picked up some absolute bargains on forums previsouly. but also seen some down right insulting offeres given to good people. but if you refer back to my first sentence.. i reckon you cant go wrong..the right price...nowis vastly differente to the price that is right at the time of sale.

Well on the castle the father said to the son "tell them they're dreaming"personally, some of the items may be over priced for second hand goods and the lack of warranty given.It's only an offer to buy it it's up to the seller to decide if the potential buyer has made a decent offer. Atleast an offer was made. They can find another buyer, hang onto it to get their price, or take your offer.

Weedie, don't take things to heart fellah!You'll find much of what is said is just ribbing without malice!

My comments in your posts were exactly that weedie, just a bit of ribbing, sh*t stirring and me being a smart arse :P at the end of the day as the guys have said, its just a forum, words on a page. Just poking fun at ya mate ;) cheer up :laugh:
Del wrote:

The Right price.. is what ever the owner is willing to pass it off for at the time of enquirie..just my way of thinking. ive picked up some absolute bargains on forums previsouly. but also seen some down right insulting offeres given to good people. but if you refer back to my first sentence.. i reckon you cant go wrong..the right price...nowis vastly differente to the price that is right at the time of sale.

have to agree with that for sure... mate was asking 60 grand for his vette, and was WELL worth it....he ended up selling for 39 grand... thats what he needed to start the builder on his new house.i cant wheel nor deal to save myself... ive tried it, and only once can i say ive got a true bargain... that was a mth ago when i got my nissan terrano...the week before it was listed at 6200... i picked it up for 3950

Pretty easy to have happen Weedie. Forums sometimes mean things get taken out of context, and sometimes ya dont get a chance to defend yaself properly b4 the pooh hits the fan.Ive had it happen myself, once being saved by the Mighty Ranger Himslef :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Ranger wrote:

These b*stards give me a hard time constantly, but as I know they are all worthless scum, I take no offence! Wait till ya see what they have to say to me over that lil comment! :P

Yeah speak for yaself Tony ya smutty pooch washing anal gland squeezer :silly: :blink::P :dry: ;) I wish we still had the stiring Icon :( Ps Ive actually never gotten back to weedie on a roller I was interested in :blush: