SHIT CREEK STKILDA

Says SPY: why did they put up the big fence we fish it all the time I don't know as I never been to St Kilda but at a guess I would suggest that as per norm, the idiots and morons stuffed it up for those who do the right thing.I know an area which recently has been fixed up and sure enough the hoons were the last night and sprayed gravel everwhere. :angry:

Sorry pillie ya trippin mate, :P:P:P lolBreambos are awesome tucker, better than snapper if you ask me. :P:P lolI was always led to believe that they took about 5 years to get to legal size. :huh: I wouldnt eat a breambo outta the Port, west lakes or anywhere called shit creek :blush: However I would glady keep any I caught out of clean water and I would take them eagerly :)

If its where I think it is its back befor the tram museum. Its just a concrete drain that goes under the road and is called shit creek because it runs from bolivar. I've seen some good bream and some monster carp caught by a guy outta there but I would never fish it and NEVER EVER eat anything from there. I would guess its been fenced off because its probably not a good idea for people to come into contact with the water running through it, or anything with water from the drain dripping off it.

When Ive been coming back from St Kilda Ive seen plenty of people fishing that area just after the tram museum and I always wondered what they were catching there.Personally I thought you would have to be pretty desperate to catch a fish to even contemplate fishing there but once or twice I thought about stopping just to see what was going on.Thats all though I would never in my wildest dreams think about pulling out a rod and trying :blink: cheerssnapps

I know the one,yes its an outlet drain that runs treated water from bolivar out to an outflow in the mangroves somewhere between st kida and pt gawler.Looked at the whole thing in detail on google earth.Its freshwater one side,but the tide pushes right up it.I"ve heard of even schools of mullies in it.Think of way better places to wet a line to be honest.Cheers :laugh: