hook & strike stickers

http://www.strikehook.com/forum/10-site-news/19866-strike-aamp-hook-member-card

Hi Guys,I am pleased to offer a FREE Strike & Hook Sticker with each member card that I send out!If you could, when you send the stamped self addressed envelope, you use a DL sized envelope as the sticker cannot fit in anything smaller.The stickers are 21cm X 3.5 and come in a choice of 6 colors, red, dark red, blue, royal blue, yellow or green. Please state which color you would like, along with your username on the back of the envelope.

• 10 months later...

whys that CK? i love my fishing and when not fishing i love getting on these fishing sites and talking fishing ;) ive had a few people ask me if ive jumped the fence but not at all i love fishsa and strike hook both great sites but i can say SHIT on here and only CRAP on fsa lol i have made alot of friends on both sites...in my eyes its not like power vs crows its cennntraaaallllssss and the mighty crows ;)

• 3 months later...

I know I had quite a few floating around here which were left over from an event, and I gave them back to be handed out at the last onkastompa. Let me have a search around though, coz I recon there might still be one or two strays floating through all my equipment. If I can find a couple I'll have them at the Onkastompa on Sunday, so come and see me at the barbeque.