Rusting hooks ?

Weaver you got it! A lot of the bream guys use it me included, open your tackle box and let it rip!I used to keep bream in my pool, we'd get hammered and have a fish off, once 2 or 3 were caught the bite would shut down.. the only thing that would fire e'm up was a bit if inox on the lure or bait, so dont be worried bout that on your jig heads or trebles. SSSHHhh we like to keep that quiet :)

no idea... i work in a car parts retailer!

What the........... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Weaver you got it! A lot of the bream guys use it me included, open your tackle box and let it rip!I used to keep bream in my pool, we'd get hammered and have a fish off, once 2 or 3 were caught the bite would shut down.. the only thing that would fire e'm up was a bit if inox on the lure or bait, so dont be worried bout that on your jig heads or trebles. SSSHHhh we like to keep that quiet

Dont worry your secrets safe with us :silly: :laugh: Well they do say it is food grade

VB, i know!!! seriously some of the crap we get in is amazing.. from bench drills and grinders to christmas tree lights .. hell we sold whiskey glasses at one stage!! even cordless home phones..NFI what our stock inventory officer really does.. but some of the stock that comes thru is very obscure.. for a automotive wholesaler/retailer!

gidday Watersnake and othersI have used WD40 for years,also Tackleguard,CRC,Penatrene,even Bushman spray on my reels,lines, lures,baits,etc ,Never worried about it affecting catch rates and on some occasions it definatly has not bothered the fish. :ohmy: I even tried Kerosene and Glowbait on worms and shrimp in west lakes once ,after reading about it being good for Bream, :blink: NOT GOOD,left a Longgg Bright green oil slick for all to see. (exit stage left asap). :(:blush: On hooks and swivels just use tuna oil,just a little in in tackle box tray it will also stick the hooks etc to the bottom of the compartment. ;)VB4ME Tackle guard is made by Shakespeare i think and is in a purple spray can (small)Just remember guys we all use WD40 or similar on our gear after we wash and clean it,OR at least I do. :)Cheers peelipeeli14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...