Gee u blokes r quick {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifWe bagged on the BF fairly quickly and the fish on fly hit the deck faster than thefish on the saltigas, " Believe it or not "My fish on fly took less than 10 minutes. Getting the line back on the reel with a one to one ratio was the hardest part. Otherwise quite an experience, You wanna make sure your fingers arent in the way {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifFirst one I hooked and lost was a bit different Probably had almost two hundred meters out before it slowed down.Not much fun gettin that line back on the reel at about 25cm per wind

Cheers Guys,No idea on weight, fish went 110 cm, estimated somewhere near the 20 kg but really have no idea. Really reeeaaallly fat fish. Captains Dad is an ex tuna pro put them closer to 25kg {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifWho knows??? wishful thinking {SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif maybe {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Mick, {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif mate !With mates like you prepared to share your years of knowledge helpin me out fishn has become a fair bit easier. Need somethin to keep it challengin. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifLove ya winch add {SMILIES_PATH}/smiley.gif

My friend " the captain", does not flyfish, apart from the comedy of errors that involved some high sticking which resulted in the line tangling round the tip prior to the tuna deciding to take another run.......... The 12# was making mincemeat of the tuna, A loomis 14 #,MATE ! THATS GOTTA BE A MARLIN ROD. Still gonna check it out {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...