i got a little waterproof radio i keep in the boat. It's one of those dynamo ones. You have to wind a handle on the back for 90 seconds for 20 minutes of music. It takes batteries aswell but io make the visitors on the boat wind it for something to do. It's always on MMM unless the footys on and then it jumps on to JJJ

Guest Butters

reckon i might have to invest in some speakers for my ipod.. that thing is packed full of dumb songs... metalica black album - comes out on every long road trip in the car though..

• 2 years later...
fred wrote:

i got a little waterproof radio i keep in the boat. It's one of those dynamo ones. You have to wind a handle on the back for 90 seconds for 20 minutes of music. It takes batteries aswell but io make the visitors on the boat wind it for something to do. It's always on MMM unless the footys on and then it jumps on to JJJ

Scaleys got one of those, there great...

Dont listen to music while fishing,but remember cranking a song up on the radio on the way to Daley Heads once,that i love and everytime I hear it ,reminds me of that awesome trip.T Rexes "Hot Love........"shes smarter than most and she lives by the coast ah ah ah " I love the way she twitch ah ah ah :woohoo: :woohoo: Love it

afishyfish wrote:

Bit off topic here, but I know one river fisho who swears Callop bite best listening to Dire Straits :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Think I know who your talking about there! :P It has to be that real tragic old 80's rock stuff for the callop! :laugh::laugh::laugh: Ive had more luck with that stuff cranked up than with out it on at all.My sad theory is when trolling the music "wakes" them up and their senses are tuned in a bit more in time for the lure to pass by. ;)
SandyWhiting wrote:

rocknev wrote:

ive been known to sing.....im not very good, but i dont care... anyone fisheswith me, they better sing as well.... :laugh:

When did u sing??????????Ohhhhhh was that u, I thought it was a cat in pain.. :laugh::laugh:
hardy friggen ha...i never said i COULD sing. just that i sing...but i can still remeber the time i took you nad vb4me home from the rocks last night... a song came on that you liked, and my ears are still ringing i tell ya. i looked at vb, and said " mate... you ever notice when women have a had a few, they think they can sing?" he just looked at me and nodded his head... he didnt have to say a thing... THAT look was golden.thank christ it went quite in the back when you fell asleep...peace and quiet....
samboman wrote:

I just listen to my DRAG singing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and the braid sliding through the eyelets under pressure :P:P:P Sambo

i know what you mean.. NOTHIGN compares with the growling scream of that alvey taking line fast. if im asleep, (often :laugh: ) it wakes me from the deepest of sleeps.
afishyfish wrote:

rocknev wrote:

i know what you mean.. NOTHIGN compares with the growling scream of that alvey taking line fast. if im asleep, (often :laugh: ) it wakes me from the deepest of sleeps.

maybe the snoring attracts the fish that makes the Alvey scream :P
plenty of that going on as well i tell ya... and thats always loud.... :laugh: