WHAT THE.......?????

Posted ImageThis little critter came out of a leather jackets guts. It has little legs that come out the side. I left it out and it just stayed alive for ages (until I squashed it to be more specific)... :dry: Had to throw it in the bin coz the missus thought it was some kinda alien that was gunna grow and eat us through the night..gotta tell ya, I didnt mind throwin it away either...freaky lookin little bastard :dry:Its about the size of a fifty cent peice.The couple of little black things on front are eyes...like one of them paintings they followed me wherever I went (and I went down to the shop at 1 stage) :unsure: Any ideas??

Looks like a nice fat one.Some of the Mackerel we were yanking in the other day had then on their tongues.I have been told there is a large variety that will have a go at people - they go straight for the soft spots - armpits / crotches :blink::blink:

Samantic01, I had a mate who drank alot of V.B. and other beer from interstate, kept warning him the end result would not be good. Tried my best to get him to drink Coopers, he wouldnt have a bar of it. Very sad they did a post mortem on him he was full of those blood sucking parasites, really tragic story he left behind a wife and 25 kids. So the moral of the story is guys keep to the local brew you just cant trust Victorians.

Tyke wrote:

Looks like a nice fat one.Some of the Mackerel we were yanking in the other day had then on their tongues.I have been told there is a large variety that will have a go at people - they go straight for the soft spots - armpits / crotches :blink::blink:

I have to be honest here...I love anything that goes straight for the HARD spot on my crotch ;) Marko...VB...yes, all to familiar a story im afraid :( So many orphans :(:(

You're on the right lines mate but your latin name for the sea louse is wrong. The one photoed by Semtex/dynamite01 above is a rare sub species from vistoria especially bred by Victorians to harm unsuspecting South Aussies who are daft enough to drink their beer! The correct name for the above louse is: WTFhaveIswallowed BuggerI'M deadicus. Take care fellow South Aussies, Victorian beer costs lives!!!

afishyfish wrote:

samantic01 wrote:

The couple of little black things on front are eyes...like one of them paintings they followed me wherever I went (and I went down to the shop at 1 stage) :unsure:

Maybe it was hoping you'd buy it something :huh:
yes you should always buy flowers on the first date.

Hey Kat how do you know if it was male or female? Could cause quite a stir if samantic01 offered a male sea louse flowers, maybe those 2 "little black things" were not eyes after all? Could they have been another part of his anatomy? Hey all I am saying is that I am no marine biologist, and would not have the authority to say with absolute certainty those two "BLACK THINGS" were eyes. Hmmm such important mysteries to solve. Better just go and take my medication!!!

hmmm those dirty little critters! I reckon you could be on to something, certainly could be a hermaphrodite, it looked an evil little blighter!!! and you were suggesting samantic01 send it flowers, could have been the last flowers he sent ... could have been another black widow case that when the relationship is consummated, the male is consumed! What were you suggesting? What has samantic01 ever done wrong to you? I need a Becks and a lie down all this stress is effecting my nerves, where are my tablets.

marko wrote:

hmmm those dirty little critters! I reckon you could be on to something, certainly could be a hermaphrodite, it looked an evil little blighter!!! and you were suggesting samantic01 send it flowers, could have been the last flowers he sent ... could have been another black widow case that when the relationship is consummated, the male is consumed! What were you suggesting? What has samantic01 ever done wrong to you? I need a Becks and a lie down all this stress is effecting my nerves, where are my tablets.

Dear me Marko..........all this excitement over a am bisexual parasite.Bad as some of my threads elsewhere. :silly: :silly: :silly: Keep taking the tablets . :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Re:WHAT THE.......????? 2 Hours, 43 Minutes ago Karma: 69 i always feel more secure when i can name my mental conditions...now if only they knew what this rash was...... Well Kat perhaps you could give us a photo of your rash and its location then the medical folks amongst us could give you a prognosis.

Kat, Del showed me a photo of your rash which he took whilst the 2 of you were fishing, looks pretty painful. Sure it will clear up in a couple of days, obviously occured when you walked through that patch of stinging nettles, although your ankle is still swollen with the rash just let Del apply some antihistamine cream and rub it in gently and it will be allllll better. Get well soon Kat. I can give you some of my medication I am sure that will help as well, do you want some?