I was just watching a episode of ifish and saw a sp i want to buy but i don't know what it is....Its from season 2 and it was in lee's sp box along with a lot of others. To me it looks IDENTICAL to the berkley gulp minnow (2.5inch?) but they dont look wet so i don't think they're gulps. Its the watermelon pearl coloured one i'm thinking of...I'm a huge fan of this particular gulp as it slays fish but I HATE gulp juice! It doesn't matter how careful i am I get the stuff everywhere! It leaks all over everything and soaks any backpack i happen to store it in.SO the question is what options do i have that are similar to the gulp minnow 2.5" that don't fall apart and leak juice everywhere?

I must aquire a collection of the sp's you have suggested ASAP! I've never seen these in a shop though.. Do you know where I can find them? I reckon I want all of the colours (I can think of several uses for each colour). These will be awesome as i'm sick of using the gulps as they don't last very long on the jig head and leak. I use sp's like this for 90% of fishing as they catch everything :)These are bloody brilliant! Have Karma!Cheers heaps for putting me onto them

I don't know of a single fishing store that hasn't got them mate. Normally not the huge display that the gulps get but normally right next to them. ALl around the same price to !! Quite often I pick them up in the bargain bins from certain places for $5 as well.The thing I like about these is that I can have a huge selection in the lure box without worrying about mixing colours, drying out etc... When fishing freshwater or walking the banks of the onk etc with waders on I just have one lure box with lures be it HBs or SPs I want to use, the jig heads and clips... all too convenient!!Check out some of Adam "Maddog" Royters early video clips and he goes through these and there best uses. Some good info out there for those that haven't got into SP fishing much

The Berkley dropshot's have taken some massive jews in New South wales. Alot of the bream anglers were getting some thumpers whilst targetting bream. So these are a perfect choice of SP for Westlakes and the Onk. :):):):) The best part about these is the scales come off in the water and look like a fleeing fish.Although be warned as you quite often come home from fishing looking like youve been into the chicks makeup glitter bag as you end up with glitter all over your clothes and face.Its a nice look. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Hahaha.... too true !! Had the missus comment on the glitter under the nose a couple of times fishing with them. Just for your info SS, they are scented as well. I think they call it a salt but thankfully it's nothing like the liquid.Very durable as well. Have had some huge sessions on the ST's with them and they just get a bit scuffed up. You will rip one everyonce and a while but last a lot longer than the GULP