GULP - What am i doing wrong?

I love how well GULPS work and own a tonne of them but it doesn't matter how well i look after the packets they leak everywhere. I also have learnt to store them upright at all times and keep sharp things away from them at all times but they STILL manage to leak.Are the packets just useless or is it just me?Has anyone thought of a tough storage alternative? I was thinking glad sandwich bags but they are not too tough so i think they will split and leak too.At home they sit ok upright in a box but does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can empty the contents of a packet or two into?

Nope, the packets are just useless!Even the tubs you can buy with the plastics floating around in gulp juice tend to leak all over everything, and it's a charming smell all through ya bags, car and equipment.They're an effective plastic though, so we just complain, whinge and carry on, and then the nice men at Berkley ignore our complaints entirely, because we keep buying the product! :S

Ranger wrote:

Nope, the packets are just useless!Even the tubs you can buy with the plastics floating around in gulp juice tend to leak all over everything, and it's a charming smell all through ya bags, car and equipment.They're an effective plastic though, so we just complain, whinge and carry on, and then the nice men at Berkley ignore our complaints entirely, because we keep buying the product! :S

Ranger has pretty well summed it up ;) .I, like Skudded, buy the sandwich bags and put them in there with about 10 - 15ml of the juice from a tub to stop them drying out, but even the sandwich bags aren't 100% juice proof I still get a tiny bit leak out but no were near as much as the Berkley bags :dry:
statesquider wrote:

Has anyone thought of a tough storage alternative? I was thinking glad sandwich bags but they are not too tough so i think they will split and leak too.At home they sit ok upright in a box but does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can empty the contents of a packet or two into?

maybe try 2 sandwich bags ?Also squeeze out any air b4 sealing so that if the bags do get compressed at all, they're less likley to "pop" and leak ;) Hope this helps :unsure:

I went into coles/woolies and found plaslic clip top containers with a seal which is clamped down when shut. Has worked out as the best solution i have found so far.Will see how long they last. Do not recommend spilling the juice on the cars carpet as it seems the smell will only disappear when i sell the car. Still not as bad as forgetting bait in the boot though.

coonta kinta wrote:

Ranger wrote:

Are you all aware that Gulp juice repels mosquitos, treats burns and minor abrasions, and also helps with Tinea and other fungal infections?Dont take my word for it though, give it a go yaselves and see! :)

Cures hangovers too!
Grabs his tackle bag.... :laugh: Or maybe ill just crack a beer instead.. ;)