Christened the new Ross evolution 1.5 today

Whit all the rain all the rivers were pumping through double if not triple the normal volumes and thought it would be good to try some heavy indicator nymphing, worked great, I got about 7 and my mate got 6 as well, we also lost a few too, and we had only fished a small section of water to. So hi flow doesn’t mean no go, this is the photo of my biggest today with the shiny new Ross evolution. My mate got a solid est 2 ¾ lb brown. Such a sweet reel teamed on the Loomis stream dance glx 5# What a cracker of a day Posted Image

Hey Johnie nice fish.I was lucky enough to get a cracking 3lb rainbow on Saturday from a Club dam on a green squidgie fish. Post to go up at 7.30pm tonightthats a damn fine photo...you should be a photographer.how big a fly was the one your using. Imagine if would be black in colour or a dark shape so the fish can find it in the discoloured water? is this right?Keen to find out exactly what you use when water is fast and dirty

i was using a few diferent ones, but just a generic phestant tail nymph in brown with a flash back in size 14 was working fine, you would be shocked at some size 16 buzzers i use in dirty fast turb water and still get fish. lol3 lber, nice dude. put on a wooly bugger on a 3wt and have a real ball lol.maggot, i would have invited but with your wader situation id have to put up with your winging all day "stutter" i'mm so bbbbbloody ccooldd dd. lol waters is super cold atm. i wouldnt be wet wading for sure. saw some fool up there today in shorts a thongs spinning for trout.. its time like that that you wish the snakes came out of hibernation to get some albino leg lol :woohoo: