Blade/SP hybrid

I too haven't had much success with them, same as the other guys. But one thing is you need more action when jigging them to get them to vibate. A normal metal blade you can lift the rod tip lightly and it vibes nice and strong with these vibes you need more of a lift with the rod to get them moving which means you would need a rod with a stiffer tip as the body of the vibe is a lot thicker that a metal ;) .Personally they are not worth it :dry: , and that has been posted on other forums also, stick with the metal blades you'll have more success than with the MF40. :)

Not as productive as some of the vibes out there, but they do work on a lot of species. They are fairly effective in the fresh on trout and redfin, and although the teeth give them a working over i have also caught bream on them.Recently [not sure if it is still on] Anaconda was selling them for $2 a pack [of two], definitely worth it at this price to chuck in the nastiest snags.

It really does show just how cheap these things are to manufacture if there selling at a miesly $2 a pack. Good pick up at that price for sure.Ive got to agree, although never used them, everyone I know says a stiffy will kill em hand down.Its funny, as Im prone to getting a stiffy all the time, but I still havent bought one yet:woohoo: !! Hee heeWish you could get the Stiffy's for $2, cos it would be the cheapest stiffy you could get. lol :pinch: :pinch: :whistle: :whistle: