Trebles for bream lures

any one recommend some good trebles for small bream luresi got some owners to replace the crappy factory ones but the other day i had a solid hook up in the onkon a decent bream or schooliebut one hook snapped on the front treble and one straightened on the backand i lost the fish never to be seen!!

+1 for decoys, still yet to straighten one. St36's tend to snap pretty often, all be it generally from tortional force (i.e pliers) or being crunched more than pulling force. As sceptical as i am about how fine the gague is, im still yet to hear a bad word about St11's. Will probably get a bunch of them next round of re-fits.

well i got some of the wide gape gamatsu hooks in size 6 i thinkput them on the offending lure that had broken and straightened trebleswell i was down the coorong today and had a solid hook up and strong runfrom something bigger than a ST then slack wound in to find straightened single hook:angry: