Yeah a 4120 would be fine for mullies and sharks, a 5120 is ideal but is getting a bit heavy for an all round for salmon etc.You won't have as much power running through the butt to really grunt the fish with the 4120, but you would normally play a mullie or shark for a bit to tire him out anyway. Certainly well built rods that will last you many seasons

I used to use them, and have plenty of mates who use them and are happy with them, but I will NEVER, EVER get another one.I have had no less than 2 of them snap around the same place in the tip using my ABU 7000 down at Salt Creek. When I got my Penn 9500ss I got talked into buying another one for that, first trip down the Creek, SNAP in the same place near the tip.I am a massive Snyder Glas fan and IMHO they ARE MORE THAN WORTH the extra $50-$80 that you will pay... Cast a lot better and a lot further IMHO.

I have the 4120 Graphite, it's a good rod, stiffer action. Yet to load up on anything massive with it so i can't really testify how it handles. But on 8lb Salmon it handles perfectly. I only got the graph cause they were out of the glass and I was going on my trip the next day. Problem with graphite is that it isn't anywhere near as robust when using on rock ledges, and have to always be mindful of where ya swinging it and how ya packing it.

I've got a 4120 which i use with a Penn 850 reel with 30lb line mono and have caught a legal mullies and decent sized gummies and had no problems at all. Even managed to beach a 60kg Ray at Goolwa one night. I have used it for Salmon at Waits as well but found prob best to use it with a lighter reel and line as can be a bit hard to feel the smaller bites. My mate uses a 5120 for Mullies and Sharks and swears by it though it is slightly heavier.