LAST DAY ON EARTH !!!

:

Abrolhos and Montebello Islands and in the boat from this thread http://www.strikehook.com/forum/27-boat-fishing/122836-i-want-one-of-these-boats :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:B)

Looks like you may have to upgrade the boat to fit in alot more of the Strike Hookers (just make sure the upgrade is not:"TITANIC 2":woohoo::woohoo: :evil:

My last day on earth will not be spent fishing, and I don't think the special treat is anything I can mention here! :woohoo: Mt second to last day on earth could well be spent in the tropics. Maldives, Borneo, Cook Islands or some other out of the way paradise, fishing crystal clear warm waters and drinking rum from a coconut! :cheer:

You know Kudos for Ranger for offering what sounds like a serene place and one of my favourites "rum from a coconut", because this almost tempted me :S :S :laugh: :laugh: I can picture him with the Mankini out and lapping it up.But :laugh: OH, but this is as easy as it gets for me.:laugh: Port Broughton with big schools of Rampaging and Ravenouse Reds going nuts at the back of the boat!!. All on board hooked up big time and cheers alround as the fish hit the deck.Arno bay a close second! There's something about leaving from Broughton boat ramp knowing that your day is going to go off like a fire cracker. A magical place!