where is the best place to catch good size bream

Once the weather warms up KF try West Lakes or the 'Onk' if your down south. As the temp rises the water temp will too and they'll be more active. Try early morning as the sun rises or as it sets, but most of all be patient keep trying different techniques and locations and it will come together ;) Good Luck :)

Thumper of a bream there Brenton, nice work :)I agree, from now on the Bream are only going to get more active and bitey :ohmy: And as stated the first and last sprinkle of sunlight is the prime time, if this co-incides with high tide even better.Some good spots include;Inlet outlet at port river end of westlakesAround aaimi stadium bridge(westlakes)Outer harbour rocks (as it gets warmer)Tom Diver bridge (near Birkenhead tavern)Various spots around the north arm marina/marketsEnd of Moonta rd (port river)St Kilda BreakwaterThese are some pretty common popular spots.Hooking the wiley old fellas are a different story ;)

I think you've been given quite a bit of variety to choose from, so about all I can add would be The Patowolunga, Port Gawler, any of the marinas, or simply look for the dirtiest crapiest most polluted toxic sludge you can find, and that's sure to be a Bream haven with a few old resident bronzed bluelips! :cheer: Posted Image

Hey ranger' date=' that pic of yours is great' date=' it opitomises Adelaide metro fishing. Great pic, should be on the cover of one of our magazines :)[/quote'']Have you been on the turps..........no-one needs to see too much of my ugly head! :ohmy:
Does bare a resemblance to the fella gettin' a leg over at st kilda last week :P :P :P Maybe I do need a drink... To dull the memory :lol: