just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some redfin down south ive got a couple of spots i hit with varied success although last year i managed 4 1kg + reddies out of one of the spots i wouldnt mind exploring some more places round this way. i know there is a club thing with dams im just not a member of any clubs and still like the odd feed of reddies every now and then. cheers MM

more talking southern metro down as far as cape jervis though if its worth flickin for em i have once visited a dam at warrina that ive been told since is the water supply for the resort? i did notice signs saying no boating in the dam but nothing about fishing i know that doesnt always make it legal but i did speak with a couple of old fellas who live in 1 of the houses near there(they actully told me where too go to find the place )and they didnt seem too know of any rule saying you cant fish it i did notice alot of cockle shells along the bank aswell. I dont do alot of freshwater fishing mainly just when i know theres a half decent chance of gettin a feed of reddies and hopefully not losing too many lures in the process lol, but yeah any more info would be much apprecited i know some people dont like givin up their "secret" spot and thats totally fine just a point in a general direction would be great, some days treking through the scrub just makes a nice change from fishing the sea. cheers MM