Anyone fishing this weekend?

Howdy Fisher people, {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifAnyone getting out this weekend? The weather looks the goods temperature wise, not sure what the winds are doing as yet for the boat anglers, hoping it will be ok on Sunday as we venture out in the boat from sullies looking for whiting, how about you? Land based?Boat?What are you targeting?

Best of Luck with it Bluey {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifDedicated fisherman them port river mulloway fishermen {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifEE=WT Bluey {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif (Extra effort equals a waste of time) {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifHope that's not true when it comes to fishing {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gif

I'll be heading out Saturday afternoon after the kids soccer. Don't get much spare fishing time so we don't have the luxury of "fishing the best tide" all of the time, usually we get out when ever we get time, which results in a lot of useless fuel burning on occasion {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gifNot sure if it will be Wirrina BR or Sullies BR yet.Taking my brother out on our boat for the first time. We've had it for a couple of years now, just been a bit slack and when I could take him he couldn't make it.

I've been giving it a good nudge recently, so I recon I might take this weekend off, and catch up on my knitting, watch Days of Our Lives, wash my hair and bake some scones! {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifDid I mention that the following weekend I've got 4 days off to get out and hit it hard again? {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Got an invite from a mate to go out wide for snapps, so I was forced to cancel my cockling expedition.. {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Wasn't that hard a decision really - freeze my bollocks off in the Southern Ocean, or bottom bounce for reds in the middle of the Gulf.. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifCheers,Wino

Good luck to all those heading out fishing this weekend. The "Minister for Recreation, Finance & Domestic Affairs" has already given me a looong list of things that need doing {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" />Hopefully if next weekend is good, may be able to throw the boat in for a few hours.

I cant get out this weekend, but we hit the Norma on Tuesday. Plenty of 30cm whiting there. sigh, I reckon we got 50 - 60 with 6 keepers.The bloke next to us said he got good size ones the day before.Good signs though.Good luck to all you lucky buggers. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

I've been giving it a good nudge recently, so I recon I might take this weekend off, and catch up on my knitting, watch Days of Our Lives, wash my hair and bake some scones! {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifDid I mention that the following weekend I've got 4 days off to get out and hit it hard again? {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Errrrrr - Sorry to break it to you tony but days of our lives are not on tellie on sundays mate {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gifGood luck with the knitting though {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifThe same mate that dived on the hobart last week had a dive today near the "Chains" at sullies {SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif Not really sure where that is but he intends to forward the marks, apparantly there were a few good snapper there as well. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Errrrrr - Sorry to break it to you tony but days of our lives are not on tellie on sundays mate {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gif

WHAT!!! {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif Not on sundays? :-\ Why, that's just completely unacceptible! {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> It's nothing but a blatant attack on my femininity by overpaid television executives! {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gif Do they expect me to spend Sunday on the couch drinking beer, scratching my nuts and watching fishing programs? {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gifAlright, I'll cave to the pressure then...............I GUESS! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Thanks mickSA EE=WT.Spent 20 hours floating around froze my nuts off and had the same live squid on at 8.00 am when i conceded defeat.HOWEVER i still loved every minute of it {SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif.where i was going to fish turned out to be the place to be , a 30 and 40 lb were pulled. Im going to browns this week so hopefully the fishing gods are smiling on me,so here i go again TIME /EFFORT=REWARD {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Well, we ventured across the Gulf on Saturday in my mate's tub and I cracked 2 big knobbers - 8.6kg and 9.5kg. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif Re-wrote my PB twice in a day. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gifI landed another in the 10lb category and my mate Brett caught his PB snapper, estimated around the 16lb mark. We also complimented our catch of 5 biggies with 10 pannies to 55cm. All 3 boats on the mark when the big boys came out to play landed several dirty, big slabs of red, with one crew of 2 landing there bag of 4 biggies in about 45mins! {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gifStory and pics to follow when my home pc is working. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif The best part is (sort of.. {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif) the skipper didn't land a big one, so he's chomping at the bit to get back out there, and hopefully I haven't worn out my welcome.. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifCheers,Wino

.MICK SA.Done a little better over at Browns catching salmon around the 3-4 lb weight .The salmon didnt come on the bight until the sun went down,so all the fisherman who left early missed out.All caught on metal slugs,rubber tails and poppers.great fun watching these fish tail walk on light spin rods. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif Also fished pondy and done well on tommy ruffs,these were of good size(24cm) and hanging under the white foam .They were smashing small metal and bibbed lures skipped along the surface.My mates lure got absolutely destroyed by a shark that didnt appreciate being hooked. {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gif hopefully ill get back out in the port sunday {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

I went down to the Lake and the Railway bridge across the road and back again for a 2 1/2 3 hour session Sunday .Nil fish caught very few Bream seen .I did however watch a SP fisher land some very fat ST's in the lake.Standing on the shore I could not quite get out far enough to catch one {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gifAnd Wading the Lake in places was like a fish ghost town very low water level most of it was only up to my knees.