river monsters

theres a show on ABC2 7.30 wed nights called river monsters, its a doco about an angler called jeremy wade who goes fishing for dangerous fish in fresh water. last week he was catching "pirhana" and tonights show he was after "giant alligator gar" which he catches weighting an awesome 125lbs!! definatly worth watching so remember too watch next week cheers snake

• 3 weeks later...

Old thread I know but I watched the full series of this when it was on Foxtel.....its a great series.....He goes out and catches Goonch, Arapima, Various Amazon Catfish, Pirahna, Giant Stingray, Asian Catfishes, Nile Perch (pretty sure he does African Catfish aswell), Bull Shark and Tigerfish! Its well worth watching ;)

Old thread I know but I watched the full series of this when it was on Foxtel.....its a great series.....He goes out and catches Goonch' date=' Arapima, Various Amazon Catfish, Pirahna, Giant Stingray, Asian Catfishes, Nile Perch (pretty sure he does African Catfish aswell), Bull Shark and Tigerfish! Its well worth watching ;)[/quote']yeah its a sick show, those bull sharks were huge and he was onto after like half hour of being in tha spotFSW