Fishing tackle horder

GdayWhile cleaning the shed out and checking my fishing gear i was shocked49 Rods with ReelsFrom Surf to Boat and everything in between including some antiques and crappy kids rodsEnough Hooks (8,000 - 10,000 at least), Swivels (5,000 +), Lures, sinkers and other stuff to last me a lifetimeNo wonder the missus cracks up when i come home with fishing gear100_3357.JPG100_3358.JPG

yeh the white 1 with the orange & green bindings :laugh: can i buy it :laugh: :whistle:

NEVER Its my babyI do have some up for sale in a coming garage sale. Especially the older rods and a couple of antique bamboo rods (About 10)The only white rod i would sell at this stage is the one with the white butt. Approx 9 - 10' custom made overhead rod. Good for beach, Jetty, or River $100 for rod only.With Brand New (still in box) Shakespeare SKP1000 Bait-caster $150
let me know a week or three before the garage sale there goose and i`ll be there with bells on' date='any uglystick origanals or old saber`s there you want to pass on,there no good any how,lol B):huh:;)[/quote']I'm with you on this one mate, think they are a good choice use these type myself.not selling any though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo:

I take donations to add to my 2 good rods (ones a jarvis walker..does that count) and 2 broken rods collection!!

Nothing wrong with Jarvis Walker RodsThe 2 identical ones in the middle with the cork butts and metal ferrules are 6' Jarvis Walker and over 20 years old. 4 or 5 to the left are 2 Jarvis Walker 6' Nibble Tips. These 4 rods have had a caning over the past 12mths where i used them every day at Mannum catching fish up to 7-8kg. Never did they let me down. The only problem i did have was with one of the nibble tips where i hooked a submarine and after giving whatever it was heaps of stick i noticed the 2 piece joiner had a slight crackThe JW Reels are a different story. Plastic running gears and big fish dont mix. So i replace the Nibble Tip Reels with Shakespeare Reels and on the 2 older JW Rods i had older Diawa rear drag reels that are still going strong after 20yrs

I hear what you're saying about JW rods........I've had a "Black queen" now for the best part of 35 years......7 foot,solid fibreglass,2 piece,metal ferruled,4 to 10 lb line class rod that's "done it all".........and bugger me if I didn't see the "same rod" in K-Mart the other day for $35!Reckon I paid $20 for it all those years ago :ohmy:

nice collection there mate and thanks for the post im gonna have too show my mrs and tell her she has got nothing too complain about now when i come home with more gear lol' date=' cheers MM[/quote']Agreed - nice lot and yep just showed my wife and now she promises not to pickon me when i come home with gear from sales etc - thx for the big favour-greatly appreciated :evil: