Pirtek Fishing Challenge

Im in was last year tooGreat to see the organisers listen to the littl bloke toowith a murray darling section now added :clap: after a few phone calls last yearIts a good Cause and hey a brag mat and cap and a chance to win a boat and gear for 20 bucks im in even if I dont fish . ;) Get into itinfo at https://pirtekfishingchallenge.com.au/Cheers CS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shark-Kat 6

Hmmm Pirtek Fishing Challenge website is down :ohmy: Hope we get notified of the species we're after :PAny fishing tomorrow will be good fun anyway.:fishing:

According to their facebook page S.A. is fishing for Garfish & King George Whiting!!:clap::fishing: Goodluck to all that have entered!!;)

So how did everyone go?Me...Not having any experience with anything other than Bream decided ahhh bugger it let's just go down to the Port Noarlunga Jetty with my Mrs and old man and see what we catch, started at about 8am. Stayed there freezing and almost getting blown away (which is fine for fishing but not when your mrs has arthritis :( ) decided to go home after no bites for 2 hours.Disappointed with this we decided to go for a fish down good ol' Perry's Bend at about 8pm. My dad caught about 4 Bream just under legal 1 good size, I caught 5 under legal 1 just at 28cm. Oh yeah dad beat my PB by catching a 36cm Bream :P now there's competition.No Pirtek happiness just all round fishing fun with the family.

:( I got very wet and coldTried Everything in the murray sectionmanaged 1 small catty at about 30cmso did not even get a fish to slime up my Brag Mat :boot: But got 265 good sized yabbies Between two of us as a bycatch for the day.:clap: :clap: :clap: Had an Absolute BallCheers