Just snapped my favourite little rod rigging up for my morning session and I'm a little upset.It was a good little rod and we had many good times together not least last weekends Wallaroo jetty trip where I suspect the fatal blow was landed by a large unknown assailant, it will be sorely missed.A service will be held tomorrow afternoon where I will conduct the ritual stripping of the guides and burial in with all the other junk in my shed.Profiler 2008-2011 R.I.P.:(

Well your substitute rod seemed alright this morning.... Those Bream didn't seem to mind at all :woohoo: That Fin Nor will be missed.... The sound of the tierra buzzing and the sight of the bent profiler always had us craning our necks to see what ya had on the end :)But I must say, that Raider/Symetre combo looked very nice to me this morning :):):) since I have to wait till July for the boat... I think I see that very tidy looking, nicely priced combo in my future ;)

I know exactly where you're coming from Peelin :pinch: :( I broke my all time favourite Catana 702 Spin stik awhile ago, after it got caught in a neighbours overgrown bush :( Ive had it mended, but no doubt it will never be the same, in fact I havent done a couple of Mud Trout sessions because I dont want to risk it happening again :whistle: I might end up burying it in the garden next to its biggest victim :f