THE END OF THE WORLD!

Okay the wife says to me what are we going to do if the END OF THE WORLD REALLY IS UPON US??or for example you suddenly find out from the Government that an Asteroid is going to hit the Earth in a day or two's time. To which my reply was well, Im not sure, but we would have to weigh up were its going to hit, How far from it are we, figure out some safe locations, organise fuel, food rations etc etc..But that was my politically polite answer - you know care for the family lol.But then i thought Hold on, just give em all a Kiss and head off fishing for my favourite species...LOL.Could I??? Cos in xx number of days we are all going to be Dead anyway..Remember its all a Hypothetical!! :dry: And Mods please dont move this as this is a cleverly disguised fishing question/topic??

A good guise no doubt URH :P Personally I'd just head down the cellar and see how far I can empty it. By the time I'd finished the world would be gone and so would I. If the world didnt end, all I'd have to worry about would be the worlds worst ever hangover :whistle:

do things to my missus i wouldn't do to a farm animal.

:ohmy: Personally I just shear mine every 12 months and she's happy :laugh:

Naturally I'll put a little Engelbert Humperdinck on the turntable and don my comfy slippers to settle down with my knitting, a few scones and a nice herbal tea to wait patiently! The alternative version of this I'm definately NOT going to share with you lot, but fishing doesn't rate up there in my list of last minute priorities!Posted Image

With no offence to the true believers,I saw a guy being interviewed about the "current" end of the world that was supposed to happen last weekend.When asked "what will you do if it doenst end tomorrow", he had no answer except, "it WILL end so it doesnt matter" Wonder what he's up to now; as far as I know its still here :whistle: :

Oh so few bullets & time :whistle:

So true too :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:Bit off topic here, but a good message anyway :)

A good guise no doubt URH :P Personally I'd just head down the cellar and see how far I can empty it. By the time I'd finished the world would be gone and so would I. If the world didnt end' date=' all I'd have to worry about would be the worlds worst ever hangover :whistle:

do things to my missus i wouldn't do to a farm animal.

:ohmy: Personally I just shear mine every 12 months and she's happy :laugh:
I shave her about once a fortnight, i like her to keep it nice and buffed.

or for example you suddenly find out from the Government that an Asteroid is going to hit the Earth in a day or two's time.

the Government wouldn't know if it's arse was on fire,let alone when and where an asteroid is going to hit.......the only thing Gillard knows is her nose is far bigger than Abbott's budgie.........not meaning any disrespect to your original post URH........sorry