Throwin out the SP's....

G'day all,I'm throwing out all my sp's and going back to bait and HB's... I'm an avid fisho, although I dont really get to get out there a great deal, and nowhere near as much as I'd like to...But I've come to the conclusion that as far as sp's go, I'm as useful as a 1 legged man in an a## kicking contest. I have read way too much info about technique, rigging blah blah blah.. I have even taken my phone watched clips and tried to copy said art and I'm completely done in!... I have given it a good go, 2 years lol ... And thats it! Those makers can take a jerk shad and stick em where the sun dont shine because I cant fathom how the bloody hell to use em...I have read over and over and over how easy its supposed to be to catch flathead on SP's! I would like to officially call anyone that says that, or any other species for that matter Lying B#stards! lol ! I can take out SP's and get nothing... Take a blade, HB or bath plug with a hook and catch more...Rant over...Just thought I'd share lol

ah thats a bummer man, I find for trout the squidgees in the bloodworm wriggler or gary glitter squidy fish do well. for snapper the berkley gulp 5 & 7 inch jerk shads do well.But if I cant talk you out of getting rid of your plastics, let me know if youve got any packs of 5 inch jerk shads or 7 inch jerk shads and I will take em off your hands. :):):):):):) Brett

After waving the long wand around SP fishing is my next fav thing. I've caught everything from Spanish Macks all the way to Tommies on SP's. I felt the same way about fly fishing when I first started then everything fell into place and the rewards become all the more sweeter. Don't give up dude because when you do cach your first fish on SP it'll be like when you caught your first fish as a kid ;) freaking awesome.Cheers 1fish :boot: