My 42cm PB Redfin on Soft Plastic

Hey fellas . Just put this together . Went up to Meadows on Sun with a couple of mates to a spot that produces some big reddies . We smashed a few pools with ever thing we had , but nothing was even having a sniff at what we had to offer . Got down to a pool that had a bush with about 3 or 4 lures if not five in it , all hanging like a Christmas tree . Hit this pool up with a few more lures before my mate Anthony lost a favourite lure and decided to wade out to the top of his waders seeing if he could retrieve it . In doing so he rustled a couple lose that hit the water an quickly sunk out of sight . spew . But he did manage to retrieve his favourite and one he lost previously . After this we headed back to the car stopping at one more pool and my other mate Ronnie soon hooked up onto a decent reddie that he lost at the bank . Then Anthony hooked up onto a very decent reddie that went 43 cm with the lost lure that he retrived from the x-mas tree . Stoked . Then second cast Ronnie hooks up again to another decent reddie witch he again lost at the bank . So i know there is at least one if not two decent reddies in this pool . The next day i headed back to the same pool with Mully , armed with soft plastics to achieve something that i had not done and that was catch A fish on soft plastics . I have used soft plastics before but with no success . Knowing there was a fish in there was a bit easier than just casting away hoping there was a fish in there . And what do you know a 42 cm reddie out of the same pool the 43 cm reddie came from . sweet. Here is the vid .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lis_vm73swg

We have been up there a few times over the last couple of months Jagger . I could tell you who owned every one of the lures that was stuck in the Christmas tree . It is quite funny to the Bangas . There was two SP yabbies owened by MM and Southie . A spinner owned by Ronnie a HB shrimp of Anthony's plus the HB bug thing that he was after and a Rapala HB of mine that dropped and disappeared into the depths . This tree is worth a lot of money . LOL .

might wait till nxt season to get the bigger 2kg model ;) jaggs weve walked as far as we could legally and havent seen ny sign of trout in there hmmmmm i reckon further upstrem but all private land so gotta do the old door knock.... its amazing i have hammered some of those spots previously nd for nutting... i do believe there are bountiful amounts of fish in there.... and all of size to... Well done fellas... did u get my reddie killer lure out of the tree :D