Onka Sesh . First in fresh Mully Magnet

Good to be back online and with the Mully Magnet fresh an looking new , HANGING to land a mulloway . Got out once before last night and had a few runs that night but no hook ups . Then last night got down to the Onk at 2:30ish , Flubba an Rik were chasing live bait . Said gday for a bit then headed of to chase my own live bait . Spent about 3 or 4 hrs to get a decent amount . Was struggling a bit with the slow outward tide of the river . Moved to my spot before dark set up . My bait was getting hammered by nocks with a couple of decent bream over 35cm getting my drag moving and caught , before a nice pull of my drag resulted in landing a nice 60 cm Mulloway . Things slowed down a bit with the tide in the river constantly dropping till about 11:30pm ish . Few more hours past an a few more bream caught with about a total of 9 bream . 5 over the 35 cm mark with the biggest 39 and the rest smaller to 25 cm . Then with my last live bait , an a prayer it didnt last long , i cast out tired an cold . I didn't have to wait long before a solid run , strike and it was on . Not a huge screaming run from this fish and had me wondering if it was going to be legal . Little bit of river covered an a tangled net to untangle i managed to net a very nice 85cm mulloway an a second for the night . :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: