Bar Crusher 530C feedback

As Just_Me has stated i own the 530c and have found it to suit my needs quite well, i updated from a Brooker fisherman C/Console as it was not family friendly. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and will give you info you wish to know. Bear in mind all boats have their good and bad points and even they depend on what the individual is looking for. ;)Feel free to PM me if you wish.

been out wide in Ricksters crusher a coupla times now and loved it B) even bagged out on whiting which locally these dayz is rare in itself you dont seem to get as many bangs and crashes that come with most tinnies due to the shape of the hull he's done a few mods to his which i think make it even better as well cheers 4THA

Bar Crushers and Surtees are great boats. Only got to see how many of them there are out there to know they must be good.May i suggest you also give some consideration to Quintrex with its flared millenium hull design.Its well worth giving it some consideration at least so you can say you crossed your T's and dotted your i's before actually forking out a considerable some of cash for a boat.

Thanks lads, your suggestions have been really helpful. The Surtees and Bar Crusher look very similar and both loaded with great options. Popped the questions last night to the (boss) and it went down quite favourably. You little beauty. Now its time for serious reseach and shopping. See you on the water, cheers!