Underwater Video Footage

Hey All,These two videos are my latest attempt at underwater video photography. Unfortunately no actual fishing but at least you get the picture of what the bottom looks like. The first vid is a collation of sections over a 2 hour period. The second vid is done in IR after 9pm at night. The wave action of the boat does make it a little hard to see at times.http://youtu.be/-e4Awg3jjMAhttp://youtu.be/ffDntazcLng

Nice work there BoyoIs that one of your snapper drops, as I have found a little more vegetation down there on my drops at 15 mtr drops. :unsure: The other thing I've found that the older sounders showed a lot more reefer bottom compared with the camera, now that I have a HDS7 sounder, it doesn't exaggerate like the older sounders do. :woohoo: When my camera stuffs up, I'll have to get one of those 360 deg ones, much more user friendly. B)

Yeah Moggy, that is on a Snapper drop. I was a little suprised at the lack of vegetation and 'structure' but did find that there were scallops and Razorfish scattered throughout the area. I'm not sure if the LED's spook the Snapper though. Won't actually know until we get a hookup with the cam in the water. The 'Life' certainly changes after dark though.

Cool vids man. Whatever that is in the second video I don't know. It looks like some sort of little bottom dwelling insect.Love the Leatheries hanging around the cam in the first vid! On the subject of Snapper I remember when we got the cams in store a few years ago and customers were bringing back footage of Snapper. The LED's didn't seem to scare them too much.

Dunno where the Reds were. Probably off getting treated for Lice! That thing is definately there AFF. Looking at the time in the video itself' date=' it's in the lower left hand corner at 21:06:50 (approx).[/quote']found it pretty hard to spot Boyi, even after pausing/shuffling 3 times.Never mind.I suspect what someone said was a weird looking insect may have been a crab jumping away ?