illusions is awesome again

Nice haul Assassin, did you get up close and personal when the charter boats stopped? I find they like to be right where you are anchored the majority of the time and will drift through the area then anchor right on top of you.Many boats out there through out the day? Watch out for the afternoon seabreeze up there..Cheers

Hey guys yes pt B 35 ks about 45 mins trip and yes do not go out when weather says southerlies in the arvo. I went once and coming back was a shocker. Sunday arvo when I returned it was glass...just cruised back in about 40 mins as my boat does around 45 kms / hr wish I had a 150 honda though....The charters do hang around but seems to move alot?? I sat in the one spot and moved once when tide changed..The trick is big bait...I found a fish outlet where I buy a 5 kilo box of whiting heads for $5 mixed with some squid....wait for the big strike....awesomme spot and worth the distance..Tides also big factor and big tidal movement is not good.I caught nice fish there last May so this spot is a performer all year round.. :laugh: