Under Water Trout ?

Was out fishing with Banger sat an i knew of a pool of water that had a decent trout in it an i wanted to get some footage of it striking my lure . Managed to get the trout to have a go at my lure but it was out of shot (Big trout to), Spew . The shots you see are the fish being spooked as we collect the cameras after the cameras were in the water close to an hour . The last bit of footage was a "bugger it i just want A shot of a trout" and followed it around till i got the shot ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewy6IiSL_t0

Jagger...Back away from the camera...Top footage !You obvisouly have a viewfinder to be able to see what it's capturing? No unfortunatley i dont . had to sit through hour an half of footage to see what i got . . The fish at the end i could see from above surface but still didn't know till i got until i got home an had a look . These fish are so incredibly hard to spot in the water that i thought there was one in the pool that i had hooked before but there is at least 4 or 5 fish in there . i only spotted the trout in the last bit because of his mouth opening an closing . Fantastic camouflage with these critters an hope this video some what shows this .The go pro has a extender pack you can get that gives you wi fi to your lap top which i need to invest in ?