38seconds of Snapper in 2m of water (Snapper Creek)

This is why I have a gopro hero2 on my birthday wish list lol, bit difficult filming yourself try fight a fishy hahahaWell I've re named this creek "snapper creek" :) I first ventured up there in Feb this year and knew a few spots were ideal for a mully or two in a later visit ;) well.... What's good for a mully is good for a snapper hey :woohoo: or two ;) Here's my recon vid;

here is 38seconds of snapper fun from the Warpig!!! In 2 meters of water B)
File away all ya spots and pay em a visit now and then.... The creeks are like a box o chocolates.... You never know what ya gonna get :cheer: No more boating till the PIGS had her service now ;) and no giving this spot away Jimbo, banga or stu lol, if ya recognise it you've been there so good luck :) :)Sent from my Sony Xperia Arc

Hi jack the more i see you in the port the more i can understand why you fish there ,why bother with swell and wind act when you can slide up a creek like that an enjoy your day fishing with the possibilities of catching some descent fish ,everytime i play that bungs vid i laugh mate you are never gonna live that down good on ya spaz (jack)crispy :laugh:

Hi jack the more i see you in the port the more i can understand why you fish there ' date='why bother with swell and wind act when you can slide up a creek like that an enjoy your day fishing with the possibilities of catching some descent fish ,everytime i play that bungs vid i laugh mate you are never gonna live that down good on ya spaz (jack)crispy :laugh:[/quote']after i watched the two videos he posted up... after it showed the bungs video i had to watch it a few times aswell... made my day :D :D :D :D

This is my old pre warpig vid, gets me in a fishing mood :) a bit of footage of my first legal mully in there from a spot that's now fished out and devoid of life.... Was killa for the schoolies 18 odd months ago.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GDEbKOQTk&feature=youtube_gdata_playerOh and my favorite bilge pump action shot!!! Woohoo, spazzos like crispy love it! :laugh: Warning... Do not watch if ya need a wee.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ukRH64CJN0&feature=youtube_gdata_playerOh and I've been trolling thru jimbos mully vids in FISHING FOOTAGE... Highly recommend em if you haven't seen any :woohoo:

This is my old pre warpig vid' date=' gets me in a fishing mood :) a bit of footage of my first legal mully in there from a spot that's now fished out and devoid of life.... Was killa for the schoolies 18 odd months ago.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GDEbKOQTk&feature=youtube_gdata_playerOh and my favorite bilge pump action shot!!! Woohoo, spazzos like crispy love it! :laugh: Warning... Do not watch if ya need a wee.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ukRH64CJN0&feature=youtube_gdata_playerOh and I've been trolling thru jimbos mully vids in FISHING FOOTAGE... Highly recommend em if you haven't seen any :woohoo:[/quote']pretty old ones though... havent seen an up to date mully one for a fair while :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: lol sorry jimbo

2. there was one wrapped up in the esky you can kind of see. I'll put a pic up when I get to tha computer. 90cm and that bugga in the water was 88, so a Pidgeon pair... Both had a lot of hollow spots high on the flanks from previous parasite infection sadly, but the meat was good quality around it. Haven't tagged a fish with my tagging kit yet... That's my next mission! Ps give a yell if ya need a deckie for the new tub ;):P

2. there was one wrapped up in the esky you can kind of see. I'll put a pic up when I get to tha computer. 90cm and that bugga in the water was 88' date=' so a Pidgeon pair... Both had a lot of hollow spots high on the flanks from previous parasite infection sadly, but the meat was good quality around it. Haven't tagged a fish with my tagging kit yet... That's my next mission! Ps give a yell if ya need a deckie for the new tub ;):P[/quote']Nice work!! Pretty good getting them in the port, let alone in a creek!!!Il be sure to look you up for a fish out your way, youl have to take me to your top secret spot on the way to Goannas :lol::lol: