Victorian Rec fishing license fees

Bend over UHF and apply liberal amount of lube, call me cynical.I'd love to see revenue raised V revenue spent..."We swear, none of this will ever go into general revenue..."SA Xlotto, all money will go to hospitalsRego, for roadsFuel exise, for roadsA once off emergency services levy to pay for a new communications systemI'm painting a picture here... :angry:

Bend over UHF and apply liberal amount of lube' date=' call me cynical.I'd love to see revenue raised V revenue spent..."We swear, none of this will ever go into general revenue..."SA Xlotto, all money will go to hospitalsRego, for roadsFuel exise, for roadsA once off emergency services levy to pay for a new communications systemI'm painting a picture here... :angry:[/quote']I vote for Just Me you can Stick the RFL up :c :c :c :c :c and apply liberal amount of lube

Yea chuck in a RFL and make it the most expensive state to live in.If they drop the car rego and boat rego fees to the same as the Vics, I'll go for it.Qld just put in a multi million dollar artificial reef just of Brisbane and guess what, no RFL.We've been down this track before and it's all about fresh water stocks and with the marine parks coming on board thats going to fix the problem, isn't it. :laugh: