Treble conversion to Singles, which brand do you prefer?

Hello All,I am a stinking bait fisherman most the time so i am after some information.The trend seems to be leaning towards the conversion of treble hooks to singles, i understand the concept behind this but i am wondering if readers can help me out with the brands they feel are best.local store stocks Owners and Gomakatsu. Both well known and excellent brands.For some background I planning on converting some of my metal slugs to singles.Kind Regards.

The newer single hooks like the Decoys with the offset eye are really nice for hb lures as they sit well when used with a split ring, although on metal slugs for salmon I just use regular circle hooks, find some that have an eye large enough for the split rings you're using, I've been using Eagle Sharp Lazer Claws that I got in the US as they had the largest eye I could find but I'm not sure if they're available here. The circles are great, fewer lost salmon and hooked right in the jaw every time.