WARNING - your posts are being monitored!

Guys, this is relevant to those people who are a member of this forum and FishSA. The administrator of FishSA is monitoring posts written on this forum!I found today that I was banned on FishSA within an hour of posting this comment below, on this forum:

Or whilst there you could buy one of their awesome FSA t-shirts :sick:

A rediculous reason to be banned (surely), so I contacted the FishSA administrator immediately, and politely asked why my membership was banned on his forum. He gave me no reason, and simply said I was banned. Considering I haven't posted on FishSA for sometime, I can only come to the conclusion he read my posts on here, and determined I should be banned on his forum. Now let's be clear, I won't lose sleep about not being able to access FishSA, as it's my opinion it's been on the downhill slide for sometime - and besides, this website is a much better one anyway! :P However, it's deplorable to think that the FishSA administrator is lurking on here and monitoring what is written by us. Why bother? Just shows a total lack of integrity and a great deal of insecurity. What ever happened to freedom of speech?Anyways, please be aware of this if you frequent both forums. To avoid any problems can I suggest you don't have the same user name for both forums so it makes it harder for someone to identify you.Mods - I haven't started this post to start a shit storm between the two forums, that's not my intent. However it's clear many members frequent both forums and I feel they need to know what is going on.Cheers.
With all due respect Rotare' date=' do we really need to drag shit with other forums on here?[/quote']I honestly thought long and hard about posting something. However I felt it should be made known what's going on - cause personally I would have liked to have known prior that it was happening. But as my last part of my post says, I haven't written it to stir shit. Just a heads for people.Leave it to the mods to keep or remove.

Most of this forum is actually publically accessible, meaning anyone could potentially be monitoring this site (including logging the shoutbox if they have a login), what they choose to do with the information is entirely up to them.If someone decides to ban a member from their site for something they said on here, well that's their choice, but it does say something about them.Quite frankly though, we don't care about or what happens on other sites, and if other sites feel the need to monitor this one for whatever reason, well good on 'em...Google is such a crap site and Mark Zuckerberg is a tosser!I'll wait and see if that means my google and facebook accounts get deleted lol :)Rotare, I, just like you, can't say with any certainty the exact reason why you were banned from the other site. It could very well be for the reason you suggest, it could be totally unrelated, the only one that knows is the person that banned you... but it looks like they are not willing to tell you that reason.But as you've said, no big loss.

Thank you for relaying the message rotare. As such I am now going to lock this topic as I don't think there needs to be any more discussion on the matter as we all know where it will inevitably lead. If Ranger or Bjorn feel like this is something that need to be reopened, they will do so.Cheers,Ugly.