Locks Well you've done it again!!

Claiming it as my best day fishing ever!Which is a BIG call for me.Heading down to locks well and a MASSIVE school of salmon sitting in a gutter about 40m out.Grabbed my favourite lure Duel Adagio and proceeded to cast for hours on end until my arms were sooooo sore!Normally these schools hold fish 1-3kg but ended up hooking a donkey of a fish!New PB salmon from the surf for me went 5.8kg.Few sharks hanging out the back and kept the school of fish right there. didn't really want to hook a 10ft bronzie but when you foul hook a salmon I suppose it's easy food for him.Thank goodness got my lure back!awesome fun! went back the next day with my whiting rod 6lb line but the school had moved to far out the back to cast 1422411_10152023903018584_1682793726_n.jpg1463090_10152023887613584_313428159_n.jpg

Cheers mate!I think I got down the steps in a new record time as soon as this photo was taken too!Awesome experience! One fisherman dream of!Must be my lucky fishing shirt too :)put some vids up on bookface too if people wanna have a look and join a groupSouth Aussie Salmon Chasershttps://www.facebook.com/groups/350896911628364/

Now I'm just showing off!!kept 2 fish from yesterday arvo down the stairs and let go more than 20 fish mostly this size if not a bit bigger.Have been down to locks well 5 times in the last week - that's 1415 steps down and 1415 steps up. Gonna get fit if I keep this up!!1468639_10152045290733584_391212635_n.jpg

Absolutely loving this thread.Reminds me of the time we chased a school up and down the beach near Suicide Point just over a year ago.All we had to do was cast out, catch a fish, cast out, catch a fish etc.Only kept 10 between us out of over 50 caught.Wasn't anything over 4kg though, just heaps of salmon.And good timing.