Fishing goals and dreams!

Tell me about it mate, i have fished every winter for 4 year's and summer for the schoolies and still nothing, been smashed a few time's, maybe we will both get one this winter ey

Been fishing the port for about 9 yrs consistantly.Caught plenty of schoolies but cant crack a big one.i got one last winter that weighed 16.5kg ,but done 18 allnighters for that fish and a freind of mine lost a big fish that night to.Ill be back trying again this winter.Good luck to ya bigfish
  • 3 weeks later...

My dream catch would be to beat my late father's catch - a 20lb mulloway on 6lb line back in 1974. Fishing the Onka at Geoff Hunts (Noarlunga Airstrip), he got this massive run and started playing it and started going "walkies".His mate with him said he had hooked a submerged bit of structure floating in the water, to which my father responded "What, going AGAINST the tide??!!!" :oWell, quite some time later he landed what can only be described as a vision of excellence from the Onka.Ahhh... what I would give for such an experience. ::)Tight Lines! :fishing:[glow=red,2,300]See Ya at the River Bank...[/glow]

Guest SuperThahn

Im still looking for my dozen size 8 blonde DD bearing beauties to keep me entertained for a night in the boat!Anyone know where they are?GPS marks will be accepted.... And no brothels thanks, they come later on when i cant find what i want for free...

No PB's for me really.Interested in working my way through a fair size in each species.Just hoping to become proficient in fishing and boating,have confidence out there,know my fishing knots and be able to do them (I'm dyslexic with rope /line/knots) and to be able to understand what you lot are on about when ya go "all technical" :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: