Took my old man fishing yesterday, first bream he ever catches on a lure.....51cm.I said you know how long i been fshing for that fish???I am used to it though, first time i took him cod fishing he nails a 105cm, first time fishing with plastics he nails a 54cm Flatty, first time fishing for School mullys he naisl a legal first cast.I did up my PB by 2cm to 49 but that +50 still eludes me.On the mat the other pics will have to wait ;)Posted Image

That is a ripper fish weaver, did yur old man understand how special it is to catch one of that size let alone the age of the fish!! It reminds me of when I took a mate of mine out in my tub for a fish I gave him a rod and reel to use, tied him a leader, rigged him a plastic etc after about an hour of trying he nails a 42cm brute...

Cheers for the replies guys,Lee as soon as it was in the net he got the low down,he kept one that was 41 for a feed and ten minutes after knocking it off he felt guilty, said he will never do it again and while eating it the day after he felt even more guilty but none of it went to waste.Hard lesson to learn and one he wont forget, felt good teaching the old man something.Brooksey that cod was my B'day present to him two years ago,best present he ever got,, he was stoked to say the least.This cod was caught in August 2007 Posted Image