sub $100 rod recommendations?

I've got the good TD Black 2-6kg and will go 1-3kg in a BC at some point, but I want a second cheapo rod for the yak, mainly for squid but maybe trolling a second lure. I'm thinking 6'6 to 7' and maybe 3-7kg but definitely under $100, preferably well under.

Perhaps Daiwa Legalis, Shimano Catana or Penn Ally, but wondering if Daiwa RZ or Shimano Aquatip wouldn't be awful. Even mulling over a Jarvis Walker Bullseye at $40. Anything else I should look at? I want something local BTW. I know I'm overthinking a cheapass rod but I have trouble limiting myself sometimes ;)

For the kayak I prefer a rod to be 7 foot long and graphite. I use alot of cheaper rods from the yak and used the anaconda entry level Esteem graphite rods for years. These were 7 foot graphite, skeleton reel seat, weighed under 100g and were $50 on sale. Currently I am running a few savage gear MPP2 7'2" 3 to 5kg rods. They were down to $30 on sale last year from BCF so I picked up 4.

Head instore and have a play. Graphite will be much nicer and lighter to hold. If you can hold off till sale time you can save some $ 

Long story short, ended up with a 6'10 Black Savage 2-4, @Kuerschie looked after me, more of a bream rod really but with enough grunt for bigger fish should I get astoundingly lucky. Not the cheapie I originally planned but could not pass up the value. The Atomic Arrowz are $120 atm at the orange place, seem like nice rods but a bit more than I really wanted to spend at this time.

I decided my TD Black 2-6 rod should be for the bigger fish and squid and the 2-4 might get me learning lure fishing a bit faster with it's responsiveness.

I do think the RZ series are hard to pass up for just pure cheap but good. It makes your head spin with how many really good rods are around these days.

God help me when the xmas specials happen.

When you look at some of these kayak vids you'll notice they'll have 3 or 4 rods/reels with them,it's incase something goes wrong with the line/reel and your missing valuable time trying to sort it out while they're biting.Some may have variable line/rod strengths or lure sizes,if i'm out in the boat i'll usually have 4 rod/reel combo's ready to go with varying lures.Don't get caught in thinking i'll spend the day out only to be heading home within the first 15mins out,and sitting in a yak trying to sort out a problem isn't ideal.Been there done that.