Boating Camping Fishing stores come to S.A.

• 1 month later...

as the old saying goes you get wat you pay for i think water boy is right in saying fishermen generaly like to deal with fishermen i like to ask the question when i buy something (WATS IT LIKE)and an anwser is wat im after not a shrug of the shoulder and uuummm not really sure il find out...

We have already had people that had been in their shop into our shop to fix problems, spool line etc as it's not done there. Have also heard (most recently on the Jetty at 4.30am Friday :o :o) about shocking after service at these bigger companies (warranty denied etc)Most people will stay with real fisherman that provide real service :P Mark

I'll agree on that,I reckon loyalty does pay.

I went to BCF last weekend at Richmond and they were very very expensive campared to my local tackle store and probably any tackle store. I also thought they were very similar to Anaconda they didn't have a huge range of reels they didn't have Daiwa tournament and only 2 big game reels there prices were through the roof.

just one thing. ive only been there once, for a look ;) i couldnt leave empty handed so i picked up a rebel tiny pop-r. anyway, next time i was at a local tackle shop i notice that the same lure was $5-6 more...so i think in some cases it pays to compare but for me its not worth driving that far to go there.

We have already had people that had been in their shop into our shop to fix problems, spool line etc as it's not done there. Have also heard (most recently on the Jetty at 4.30am Friday :o :o) about shocking after service at these bigger companies (warranty denied etc)Most people will stay with real fisherman that provide real service :P Mark

That's handy if you stayed open after 5.30 for us fishermen to buy something.

we got BFC up here in queenslandthet are pretty shitbasicly big W of fishingno cheaper than a good fishing storeusually dearerhave good specials for shit stuffremeber when theese wankers are everywhere you wont be ableto buy fresh bait or talk to real people that actually fishstick to your good local tackle stores not robot kmart wankers